Every £10 you give as a UK taxpayer, the charity receives almost £12, and they get it much faster than they would otherwise.
Making a Donation – We receive two main types of donation; casual – a one-off payment and regular – a monthly payment. Please read below to find out what £5 per month buys.
For whichever you chose and for whatever you give, we are truly grateful.
- The quickest and easiest way to donate is via Virgin Money Giving – just click the Donate button and follow the guidance or
- BACS transfer from your bank to Sort Code 08-92-99 A/C No 65315714 or
- Cheque made payable to Change of Scene.
What does £5 per month buy?
Just a £4 per month donation, plus Gift Aid, becomes £5 each month and will provide annually for:
- a member of staff for one whole day
- petrol for 14 days
- refreshments for 12 weeks
- utilities for approximately a month
It’s a constant challenge to secure funds for day-to-day running costs such as staff, petrol, electricity, gardening equipment, children’s refreshments, animal food, vet bills and general maintenance. We are seeking to secure a regular income – to ease cash flow – by building up a critical mass of monthly donors. If you are, therefore, able to spare a regular amount each month, no matter how small, this would be of immense assistance to us.
For monthly donations, not via Just Giving, please e-mail a request for a Standing Order & Gift Aid form.
If you think you can help or would like to know more please contact Sue Weaver.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: 01252 794960 or 07831 675808.
“Live life simply, so that others can simply live”